Tired eyes is described as impaired eye caused by using the eyes in long periods without a break.
The condition of the tired eyes can be caused by several factors, among them:
- Driving vehicles with mileage distances.
- Staring at a computer screen or a gadget in a long time.
- Too long to read.
- Have an eye refraction abnormalities.
- Viewed continuously indoors with minimal light.
- Exposure to light is too bright or dazzling.
What Kind Of Symptoms Of Tired Eyes?Tired eyes can be identified with some of the symptoms that often occur, among others:
- The eye feels pain, painful or itchy.
- Watery eyes or noticeably drier.
- View fuzzy or shaded.
- Eyes more sensitive to light.
Read also : How to remove Eye Pouch and dark circles
How To Prevent Tired EyesTired eyes is closely associated with the work of a person. Some of the things below can be done to prevent it.
- Adjust the lighting and position the computer screen
- Pay attention to the lighting of the room
- A break at regular intervals for 20 seconds
- Eye care
Try the following to treat tired eyes
To cope with the tired eyes, you can try the steps below.
- While reading it was too tiring eyes, frequently flashing. If necessary, switch to a moment of reading so that the eye can rest. Close your eyes and eyebrow part massage for a few minutes so that a sense of tired eyes. Don't forget to adjust the lighting that is ideal for the eye.
- When a computer screen is already making eyes tired, increase the screen resolution and reduce the lighting of the room. Then set the distance, contrast, and size of the letters. Redirect view from a computer screen for a few moments, too, can help reduce fatigue on eyes.
- Stand up and stretch your hands, feet, shoulders, and back can help reduce fatigue of the body.
- If your eyes feel dry and a wink isn't helping, eye drops may be used. You can also turn a blind eye and then compress an already moistened washcloth with warm water.
- Some people need to wear glasses when reading or using the computer to cope with tired eyes.
- Natural products with fish oil omega-3 acids and bilberry is trusted can reduce symptoms of tired eyes. However, it would still need further research.
Other Article :