The SAC of the eye, also known as the panda eyes often arise as you get older. When the network and the muscles that support the eyelid is weakened. Generally just a matter of sheer beauty or appearance, and is rarely caused by a serious medical condition. The appearance will be more annoying if the SAC of the eye accompanied circles under the eyes, mild swelling, and skin sagging and wrinkles. Aging, exhaustion until sleep deprivation become the main cause of the problem and dark circles eye pouch in your eyes.
To remove eye pouch with effective, it's good to know in advance what the causes of the emergence of the SAC of the eye you are experiencing. In addition to aging and fatigue, there are various other factors that can trigger the onset of SAC's eyes and dark circles in your eyes, among others:
Read also : Healthy ways to let the weight Down Drastically
- Increased melanin hyperpigmentation or post-inflammatory due to allergies.
- Damage to the blood vessels.
- Fat loss under the eyes because the skin problem.
- Consuming too much caffeine and tobacco that causes lack of sleep.
- Fluid retention due to weather changes, hormone levels, and salty foods.
- Allergies or dermatitis that is accompanied by swelling, redness, and itching.
- Hereditary factors.
- Stress and sun exposure.
- Nasal congestion, anemia, and pregnancy.
How to remove Eye Pouch and dark circles
- Eye compresses. Compress your eyes with a clean rag that has been moistened with cold water. Compresses the eyes for a few minutes with a little puts stress on your eyes. You can use the SAC contains green tea or cucumber pieces as a compress. Or you can use gel eye masks are now sold on the market.
- Fix Your sleeping hours with enough time IE 7 to 8 hours a day.
- The position of sleeping with head slightly elevated will help with troubleshooting your eye pouch. Sleep with extra pillows to prop head. How to remove eye pouch helps prevent fluid accumulates around the eyes while you sleep.
- Avoid caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, because it can cause mild dehydration, disrupting the hours of sleep, and make eye pouch and dark circles appear more clearly.
- Enough fluid intake can prevent you from dehydration and helps prevent pouch. To avoid fluid retention, you can reduce your intake of salty or processed foods that contain a lot of salt.
- Make sure you drink plenty of plain water, at least 8 glasses every day, so keep your skin healthy and moisturized.
- The intake of potassium can also help decrease excess fluid in the body that can trigger the emergence of pockets of the eye. As for the food sources that contain potassium include bananas, nuts, yogurt, and green vegetables.
- Use eye creams containing chamomile, cucumber, or arnica nutritious helps reduce inflammation and skin tightening.
Other Treatments Based On The Causes Of The Incidence Of Eye Pouch
- Drug allergy. If the condition in your eyes caused by allergies, then how to remove eye pouch and dark circles is to avoid allergens and taking any drug allergies that are available at the pharmacies or any use prescribed.
- Dermal filler. Dermal filler treatments at a dermatologist can be a solution to the problem of the SAC of the eye caused by broken blood vessels, as well as the loss of fatty tissue in the area of your eyes.
- Laser treatments and vitamin k. laser treatment can reduce the appearance of dark circles due to the broken blood vessels. Skin care products containing vitamin K can also help remove the SAC of the eye and the dark circles under your eyes.
- Cream bleach. This treatment could be a solution if the SAC of the eye and Your dark circles caused by a too large number of melanin hyperpigmentation or suffer. Usually, the doctor will prescribe a skin cream containing retinol, lightening substances such as hydroquinone, kojic acid, green tea, vitamin C, or soy.
- Sunscreen SPF 30. Avoid sun exposure and use a sunscreen with SPF 30 daily. Concealer with a lighter color than Your skin color can help disguise the dark circles under the eyes. It is recommended to use a concealer with SPF 15 or more. If your skin is oily or acne-prone, tend to use oil-free concealer.