Understanding Of Advertising In General
Read also ; An Important Element In Building A Business
Ad Sense According To Experts
1. Courtland L. Bovee
3. Rhenald Kasali
4. Large Indonesian Language Dictionary (KBBI)
The Purpose Of The Ad
Read also ; Simple tips for running a Business
The Ad Features
- Information or message delivered in communicative and informative
- The ads use persuasive words to make it more attractive to others.
- Use words (diction) or a proper language, logical, polite, and easy to understand by the general public or target market.
- Describes the product/service and the workings of the product/service.
- Ads must be objective, proportionate, and honest.
- Ads must contain information that is clear, solid, and easy to understand audiences.
- Ads should be packed in such a way in order to attract the attention and interest of the community.
- Ads should not offend, hurt, or denigrate other products/party.
Type/Variety Of Ads
A. Types Of Ads Based On The Content Of The
Advertising condolence news
Advertising school alumni reunion
B. types of ads based on the Media used
- Radio advertising: advertising radio could only be heard only because the shape is just the sound (audio). An example is the radio Ad-ad lib, Spot, and sponsorship of the Program.
- Television ad: television commercials there are elements of sound, pictures, text, motion, and thus more attractive to your audience. Some examples of television advertising is Live Action, Animation, Stop-Action, music, Sponsor programs, Running Text, Backdrop, Credit Title, Ad-lib, Promo Ad, and Superimposed.
- Movie ads: ad film can be seen when we see a movie/cinema. Usually broadcast ads before the film begins where the forms of advertising is live action, and endorsement.
- Interactive digital media advertising: ads of this type on a variety of online media that many visitors. Some types of advertising in digital media including Banner & Button, Sponsorship, Website, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Classified Ads, Social Media Marketing, and others.
- Outdoor advertising: this type of ad is an ad that is outdoors and its position looks lively audiences. Some examples of this outdoor advertising is advertising mobile billboard, transit, outdoor, display standards, and more.
C. Types Of Ads Based On Objective
- Consumer advertising: aimed at the end consumer (end consumer) of a product.
- Business ads: addressed to the party which can cultivate or sell the advertised product to the end consumer.
- Advertising professional: geared for certain segments, namely the professionals.