What Is A Blog?
Basic questions that must be answered when you first get to know the word blog is, what is a blog?. Where it comes from, what for and what sort of apparently?.
Certainly it feels very naive if mengangap everyone has to know about this. Originally, I should be looking for here and there about what is a blog ? To finally set the option to study it.
Refer to the Wikipedia page, the blog is short for web log. A web application that resembles the writings (published as posts) on a public web page.
These writings were frequently published in the reverse order (most recent content first and then followed by a longer content), although not always the case. Such websites can usually be accessed by all Internet users according to the topic and the purpose of the users of the blog. These writings were frequently published in the reverse order (most recent content first and then followed by a longer content), although not always the case. Such websites can usually be accessed by all Internet users according to the topic and the purpose of the users of the blog.
(Read : Why I am Blogging ?)
The era of social media today has brought this blog became a great power. So it is natural it feels to learn this blog further.
The History Blog
Blogger.com is a media blog was first owned by Pyra Labs before eventually being acquired by Google.Com 2002.
Since then, there are many applications which are allocated to the open source development of the authors of the blog until now. Variants of any blog has slowly evolved, such as wordpress, blogdetik, and others.
The Function Of The Blog
The function of the blog is very diverse, from a diary entry, media publications in a political campaign, to programs and media companies. Even now the blog is not only used as a purely online entry, many also who has financial profit from this ngeblognya habits. This will we discuss in other posts
Part blog maintained by a single author, such as Mulki Area and others managed by some authors at the same time as kompasiana. But whatever and whoever managers, blog remains a media share about many things.
Types Of Blogs
As a shared media, certainly a lot of things that can be done on the blog. In the world of blogging (the term for the user blog) known some kind of blog. Among them:
- Political blog: about news, politics, activists, and all issues-based blog (like campaign).
- Personal blog: also known as online diary containing about one's everyday life experience, complaints, poems or poems, ideas, and discussions.
- Blog: a Blog-related discuss about something, and focus on specific topics.
- Health Blog: be specific about health. Health Blog most of the patient, the latest health news, details-ketarangan about health, etc.
- Blog literature: better known as litblog (Literary blog).
- Travel blog: focus on the discussion of travel stories which tell information about travel/traveling.
- Fashion blog: better known as "fashion blog ". The contents are about style, fashion, fashion tastes developments, coverage of the fashion shows, and others.
- Blog: the question of academic research such as the latest research news.
- Legal blog: the question of law or legal Affairs; called also with blawgs (blogs Laws).
- Blog media: focusing on the discussion of various kinds of information
- Blog religion: discussing about religion
- Education blog: usually written by students or teachers.
- Blog: more specific Topic of community written by certain groups.
- The blog's instructions (directory): contains hundreds of links Web page.
- Business blog: used by employees or entrepreneurs for their business promotion activities
- Blogs about: focus the object the manifestation outside of man; like a dog
- Blog bullies (spam): used for business promotion affiliate; also known as splogs (Spam blogs).
- Blog virus (the virus): used to damage
The Internet is a window world without end. So be a part it is also a manifestation of the real, where the human being changed from peradabam time kewaktu. Blogging (blogging for bloggers in Indonesia) is part of the changing times.