Hypertension or high blood pressure is one of the illnesses that appear secretly. Hard to know someone affected by hypertension, without measuring blood pressure.
Understanding The Category HypertensionTo know someone affected by hypertension, blood pressure measurement result note. Normal blood pressure is less than 120/80. The first number of the measurement results is the systolic blood pressure, then the next number is the diastolic pressure.
When the results of the measurements the blood pressure exceeds the normal range, then it can be divided into the following categories:
- Blood pressure ranges from 120-139 to systolic or diastolic pressure to 80-89.
- Hypertension stage 1. If Your systolic pressure diastolic pressure of 140-159 or 90-99.
- Hypertension stage 2. At the time of systolic pressure 160 or higher or 100 or diastolic pressure is higher.
Identify Food Triggers Of HypertensionMost people are not aware of what they eat every day, let alone their subjects. For those of you who want to keep their blood pressure in the normal range, can begin to live the habits of observing dietary intake and its content.
Food hypertension should not include foods contain high sodium or sodium. Makin a little sodium you consume, then the more restrained of your blood pressure. Foods high in sodium include food packaging in a can, the food is processed, and fast food.
Read also ;
In contrast with many consuming foods that contain potassium, magnesium, and fiber to help control blood pressure. If necessary, create a diary to measure portions of salt in the food you consume. If you are consuming the food in the package, read the label.
You can make the change gradually, for example restrict sodium intake about one teaspoon per day. When the body is already adaptable, then reduce again to about 2/3 the spoon per day. To add flavor and aroma to food, you can use low sodium seasoning such as a variety of other natural spices or vinegar.
For more details, here the hypertension foods to avoid if you have high blood pressure:
- Meats and processed foods
- The canned sauce
- Chicken skin and other fatty foods
Implementing healthy eating PatternsYou should avoid food hypertension and replace it with a healthy eating pattern for making blood pressure remained stable. The recommended diet to lower high blood pressure is the DASH or the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension.
There are four main principles of the DASH diet, namely:
- Increase the intake of nutrients from whole-grains, fish, poultry, and nuts.
- Multiply also the consumption of fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy products.
- Reduce salt, sweet foods and drinks, as well as red meat.
- Subtract also the food that is high in saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol.
Read also ;
This Is The Benefit Of White Water For The Health Of Our Body
- Low-fat milk and yogurt
- The fruit bits
- Olive oil
Avoid foods hypertension and healthy eating patterns apply to keep blood pressure stable. In addition, perform measurements of blood pressure on a regular basis. If necessary, try to use blood pressure gauges that can be done at home. Consultation session on this regular visits to the doctor if there are any changes in your blood pressure.
Other Article :
- Isolation at home from Corona Virus (Covid 19),
- Heart Attack
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Cause of Stroke