7 months pregnant: Babies start at a ready-to-birth position
In the last trimester of pregnancy, some women will feel shortness of breath due to increased content. But this condition will subside after the baby is in a ready-to-birth position with the head below.
Unlike the 6-month pregnancy, your baby's nutritional needs reach its peak in the third trimester of pregnancy, so mothers need to consume enough nutritious foods rich in proteins, vitamins, iron, folic acid and calcium.
How does fetal growth?
In the beginning of 7 months pregnant this baby you weigh more than 1 kilogram with a length of about 38,6-39 cm. In pregnancy 29-32 that week, your baby will be very active. Gradually you will realize the pattern of movement and the times when he is most active moves. This movement is also beneficial to detect whether your baby is healthy or not.
Pregnant Week 29
- Both testicles in the male baby have descended from the near kidney to the scrotum. While the clitoral on women has looked.
- The baby's head is big enough for his growing brain.
- The shell and his bones harden as the brain, lungs, and muscles grow.
Pregnant Weeks 30
- Your baby is approximately 39 cm, weighing about 1.3 kg. The increase in length slowed, but his weight continued to grow until birth.
- The lungs and gastrointestinal tract are almost fully developed.
- His eyes kept opening and closing.
- Some researchers have stated that stimulating the fetus at this age with light can improve the development of his vision.
- Babies already have eyebrows and eyelashes.
Pregnant Week 31
- Currently your baby weighs approximately 1.5 kg with a length of approximately 41 cm.
- His head has now become proportional to his size.
- The movement will become more stable.
- He has released urine from his seed.
- His bone marrow has taken over the work of the liver to produce red blood cells.
Pregnant Weeks 32
- At the age of 32 weeks, the baby's head has generally been below, in a ready-to-birth position.
- Baby's skin from day to day will increasingly look smooth. Lunago's body gradually disappeared.
- The ability to suck grows. He can often suck his own thumbs up.
- Your baby's eyes can now focus on one object.
- His lungs grew rapidly. But he will only breathe after reaching the age of 36 months.
- The level of fluid is increased. Your baby is still swallowing fluid and removing it as urine.
What are the changes to the mother's body?
Increase your weight from the beginning of pregnancy until now to 8.6-11, 3 kg. Some women will experience constipation that causes abdominal pain, harsh stools, and irregularities of urination.
Your body produces a variety of hormones that can cause the joints to become loose. This condition causes the leg to become larger so you may need to change the shoe to 1 larger size.
You will often feel hard to breathe because of the uterine presses and increased fetal weight. But this condition will subside when the baby has been in a ready-to-birth position with the head below. At the age of pregnancy 29-32 weeks, some pregnant women often feel cramps especially at night. These conditions make it uncomfortable and cause frequent sleeplessness conditions. This is one of the factors why you can feel tired more often. If you experience insomnia, you should consult a doctor.
Colostrum or fluid that initiates breast milk may have started to come out of your breasts, although only a part of the woman is experiencing it. If you experience it, you can use a cushion on the bra to absorb it.
What do you need to keep?
In addition to the general things like blood pressure and blood sugar levels, there are some conditions that need to be wary of pregnant women.
In the last trimester some women had a false contraction (Braxton Hicks). A false contraction occurs when the uterine muscle is tightened for approximately 30-60 seconds to 2 minutes. While the original contraction usually occurs repeatedly and occurs continuously. Consult your doctor if you are confused about the original and false contractions.
Here are some things you can do if you have a false contraction (Braxton Hicks)...
- Change position. If you are lying or sitting, stand and walk. If you're walking, try to sit down.
- Shower or warm water soak for up to 30 minutes.
- Consumption of mineral water, tea or warm milk. False contractions can be caused by dehydration.
Hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels in the rectum or anus. This condition often occurs in the third trimester of pregnancy. Constipation and standing too long in this period can trigger hemorrhoids. Immediately consult the doctor if you have constipation to prevent it from developing into hemorrhoids.
What to look for?
To ease the sleep, try to lie sideways to the left with a pillow between the two legs and another pillow to support the stomach.
If you are a working mother, the employment LAW declares that you are entitled to take a 3-month maternity leave that can be taken around the approximate time of delivery. Some people take it at 1.5 months before and 1.5 after childbirth, while others take it 3 full months after childbirth. You can discuss this with a partner.
Be aware if you experience some of the following symptoms. Immediately consult the physician if you experience one or more of the following conditions.
- Preeclampsia or high blood pressure while pregnant. High levels of protein in urine and elevated blood pressure are signs of preeclampsia. This condition can be life-threatening if allowed to thrive.
- Severe itching. Itching beyond the natural limit can be a symptom of a rare liver disorder, i.e., obstetric cholestasis.
Consumption of foods rich in fiber
Constipation became a common condition in the third trimester. Here's how to drive it.
- Consumption of many vegetables and fruits rich in fiber.
- Insufficient consumption of mineral water, at least 10-12 glasses a day.
- Limit consumption of iron supplements.
- Limit consumption of laxatives to overcome constipation.
- Regular exercise at least three times a week can help to launch defecation.
Reduce back pain
Many women experience back pain during this time, especially due to the weight increase in infants. Changing posture into walking and sitting more upright can reduce this risk.
Share a moment
At this time, the baby's movements can already be felt by the person holding your stomach. Share this special moment with your spouse.
If in the period of 7 months pregnant you have not been so thinking about childbirth, when pregnant 8 months later you already need to prepare all the needs to be brought to the hospital and preparations for breastfeeding. Communicating with doctors and mothers who have already undergone this process can better open your horizons.
Read also :