Definition Abdominal Migraine
Symptoms of Abdominal Migraine
- Pain in the middle of the stomach or around the belly button.
- Pain can feel moderate to severe.
- Usually the pain is diffuse or cannot be appointed with certainty.
- Pain can be repeated in a few weeks or months, and there is usually a typical symptom pattern in the sufferer.
- Nausea and easy vomiting.
- Limden and not powered.
- Loss of appetite.
- There is a black pouch under the eyes.
Abdominal Migraine Causes
Abdominal Migraine Risk Factors
Abdominal Diagnosis of Migraine
Abdominal Migraine Treatment
Abdominal Migraine Treatment Side effects
Abdominal Complications of migraineAbdominal migraines can then develop into a cephalic migraine (head migraine) Although the pain in his stomach is cured in most of the idlers. In addition, abdominal migraines can continue to occur until adulthood.
Abdominal Prevention MigrainesPrevention of abdominal migraines can be done by avoiding triggers that can risk raising complaints of this disease.
When to go to a doctor?
If the child has chronic and recurrent abdominal pain complaints, as well as other symptoms that lead to abdominal migraine, immediately consult the nearest physician.
Other Article :