Corona virus Cases (Covid 19)
Note, unlike quarantine
- If it has symptoms COVID-19.
- Before being tested to detect COVID-19.
- When waiting for test results.
- If you have positive test results for COVID-19.
Self-Isolation, what to do?
- Isolation room (patient) is ideally separated with other family members.
- Keep the distance with a healthy person at least 1 or 2 meters.
- Always use masks to prevent the spread of viruses.
- Apply the ethics of cough and sneezing, using tissues, directly dispose to the trash covered, and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Avoid using personal belongings together. For example, cutlery, toiletries, linens (clothes and other fabrics), and more.
- Wash the cutlery with water and soap until clean and dry.
- Tissue, gloves, and clothing used by the patient should be inserted into a special linen container, and separate.
- Wash clothes with a washing machine temperature 60 – 90 degrees Celsius with detergent.
- Routine cleansing and disinfectant areas are touched.
- Limit the number of nurses treating the patient, ensure that nurses are always in good health.
- Restrict visitors or create lists that visit.
- Stay at home and can be in contact.
- If you have to leave the house, use a mask, and avoid using public transport and avoid crowded places.
- Make good air circulation or good room ventilation (open window).
- It is recommended for someone who is exposed to a positive COVID-19 case, or has a history of travel to an infected country.
- Duration: 14 Days of contact or last exposure.
- If symptoms arise, do self-isolation
- Contact/Phone service health.
When self-insulation is strengthened immune system
- In short, if endurance is good, then the body fights the virus. Well, the next question, how do I improve immune system or immunity? Not difficult, of course by applying a healthy lifestyle, such as:
- Adequate rest. Adults generally need to sleep 7 – 8 hours and teenagers around 9 – 10 hours.
- Eat vegetables and fruit. The content of vitamins and minerals of vegetables and fruits strengthens the body immune system.
- Avoid stress. Uncontrollable and prolonged stress can increase cortisol hormones. In the long term, this cortisol hormone can decrease immune system immunity.
- Avoid cigarettes and alcohol. Excessive exposure to cigarette smoke and alcohol may damage the immune system.
- Routine exercise. 30 minutes daily recommendation. The sports are cheap and easy as walking.
Other Article :