Cold allergies are not merely suggestive
1. Swelling hands and feet
2. Itchy reddish rash
Overcome cold allergies to prevent complications
Cold allergies can be prevented in this way
- Avoid consumption of cold foods and drinks.
- Consumption of medications routinely and according to the prescribed dose of the doctor.
- Intake of antihistamine drugs before exposure to cold temperatures.
- Protect skin from cold temperature. For example, wearing thick clothes and jackets.
- Tell the doctor about the history of cold allergies experienced when they want to undergo surgery. The cold room during operation can trigger the onset of allergic symptoms.
- Take adrenaline injections on the go to anticipate life-threatening anaphylactic shock.