- Antioxidant vitamins;
- Phytochemicals, such as flavonoids;
- Minerals, including magnesium and potassium.
- According to systemic studies in 2014 concluded, legumes are beneficial for diabetic-craving. Things to keep in mind, beans that are well consumed are whole nuts and not the nuts that have been processed. Nuts that have been processed or contain taste have a high glycemic index score.
2. Blueberry and Blackberry
- Reduce the response of glucose and insulin after eating.
- Increases insulin sensitivity.
- Helps maintain glycemic control.
- Reduce blood fat (fat).
- Oatmeal also has beneficial effects for controlling blood glucose in type 2 diabetes. Nevertheless, doctors recommend diabetes should limit the consumption of oatmeal because a cup of oatmeal contains about 28 grams of carbohydrates.
4. Tuna Fish
8. Other Fruits
- Drink a lot of fluids.
- Sports in a tertaur.
- Eat a small portion with more frequencies.
- Don't miss eating a snack.
- Reduce stress.