Symptoms of Cold Allergies
- The cold skin Area has redness and itching.
- The reaction will be worse when the skin warms.
- Hands swell when holding cool objects.
- Lips swell after consuming cold food or drinks.
- Faint, heart beat, swelling of the body, and shock.
- Swelling of the tongue and throat so difficult to breathe.
- These symptoms may arise immediately after the skin is exposed by a decrease in temperature or cold objects. Humid and windy conditions can make the symptoms worse. Any person with cold allergies, these symptoms can occur for up to two hours.